1. Why do you write?Writing is a mental exercise for me.Like you need to go to a Gym to keep your body fit, I need to write to keep my mind fit. I have lots of stories or ideas playing in my mind all the time,so I have to write to release them all. And yeah. I love the name,fame and moolah that writing brings along with it as well,lol.
2. How many books have you written?
3. What inspired you to write your (latest) book?
4. What is your favorite genre to read?
5. Is your writing style at all influenced by those of your favorite authors?
6. Which is your favorite book that you’ve written?
7. What is your opinion of the art of writing?
8.What advice would you give someone who is just beginning their own novel?
You started it so better finish it now!
Ok...In all seriousness I'd advice them that writing is easy but be prepared for the marathon marketing that you'll have to do later,so write a masterpiece and good luck
9. Do you have any funny and / or interesting stories about how you’ve come up with plots or characters?
10. Coke or Pepsi?